Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The ONE Thing I Hate About St. George

Cockroaches in my bathroom, cockroaches in my kitchen...

COCKROACHES IN MY BED!!!!!

13 More things to read:

Potters said...

AH!!!! SICK!

The Busey Family said...

Oh my sickness. I am so sorry. We have beetles. Good luck!

Thayne and Jenny said...

Ah! Yuck! That would do it for me! I would be out of there!!! :) ~Jenny

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh my goodness your blog is full of rodents, snakes, lizards...what's next! That's nasty though...let's hope you didn't eat one in your sleep.

Anisa said...

Ahhh, I totally remember the cockroaches. I had them in my bed and shower at my parent's house. I remember that when you'd turn the porch light on to go outside, 1000s of them would scatter everywhere.

Lucashell said...

I have never seen a snake out to the ranch. You must attract varmin. Your husband needs to get of the couch and get some insecticide.
Lucas

Logan and Sydney said...

Whatever Lucas you have to seen snakes at the ranch I was there when you did. - Logan

Lucashell said...

I threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Ron and Debbie said...

Lets see, I shot a rattler under the back corner of the old trailer by the big pinyon, when Lucas was there. Mom shot a rattler down in the big hole when Lucas was there.
I believe I killed another one when you were all out there, Including Ryan. I can count over 1 dozen snakes killed on our ranch.
P.S. they make a great roach bate. When ever I put it out side by the back door, theres hundreds of dead roaches on the drive way the next day. There is always roaches all over the yard. When ever I turn any thing over there's roaches under it.

Lucashell said...

I will rephrase that, I have never stumbled over a snake myself, out to the ranch.

The York's said...

Snakes, roaches, yuck

Kim said...

Yuck, yuck and yuck! I remember the first time my friend told me they had to call an exterminator for cockroaches and I couldn't believe they were in St. G.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Ugh! I know. I have my dad spray my room and bathroom and the entire house for that matter at the first sign of them. I hate cockroaches worse than spiders!