I was totally thinking what Anisa was thinking! If it's pickle juice I'm going to assume you are pregnant...Oh just read your post! Nevermind....forget the whole pregnancy talk.
I am so jealous of you right now. I love Dairy punch bags. They are seriously the best thing ever invented. I love them. Enjoy them for me too okay Sidney?
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
8 More things to read:
I don't know what that is.... is it a giant pickle in a bag? What's a punch bag? And what were you going to make (your status on FB?)
A punch bag is like kool-aid sort of punch in a bag. And I'll tell you what it is if it turns out well:)
hmmm... Punch bags. Ok, I have to admit, I forgot what these were when you texted me. But I remember you telling me about them now. Looks yummy!
I was totally thinking what Anisa was thinking! If it's pickle juice I'm going to assume you are pregnant...Oh just read your post! Nevermind....forget the whole pregnancy talk.
I know about the punch bags, trace goes through three boxes a week at our house I 've got to stop buying them!
I can't wait til Legacy can hold one of those without squeezing it and letting all the juice spray all over her and the floor!
I am so jealous of you right now. I love Dairy punch bags. They are seriously the best thing ever invented. I love them. Enjoy them for me too okay Sidney?
It's been a while since I've had one of those. Brings back memories of sack lunches in high school!
Post a Comment