As many of you may know, I have had a rash on my legs off and on for around two years. Yes, two YEARS! Well, today I finally had it and went to the doctor. It turns out that I have Folliculitis. It is an infection of the hair follicles. It is caused by Staph infection which I have had very severely twice before. I am so excited to finally know what is wrong. I just popped my first antibiotic pill and hopefully it will be clearing up permanently in the next few days. Hooray!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
Umm.. That name freaks me out! I hope you start feeling better soon. Mine itch all the freaking time - I have switched lotion after lotion - I get freaked if anyone touches my legs cause then they itch and itch and itch.
Oh yeah...that is awesome. I am so glad that you are going to get it taken care of. Don't you love the doctors when they fix things?
at least they actually had a solution for you.... i'm tired of doctors that don't know what they are talking about.... I could go on and on.
Post a Comment