Sunday, May 17, 2009

Surprised by a Lizard

Tonight, we were on our way to drive by some houses my brother is thinking about buying when I noticed this:

It was on the window just outside our front door, and behind our shrubery. When we got back, it was still there so I decided to try to get a better picture of it, but it freaked out and jumped down and scared me to death! I went running through our parking lot thinking that it was going to attack me. Logan just laughed and had to talk me into walking past the shrub to get into our house. This lizard was seriously HUGE! Everyone from St.George will probably laugh at me because you are all used to them, but it really freaked me out!!!

4 More things to read:

Anisa said...

I'd be freaked out too!

Moe said...

That is pretty big, but don't be afraid. It won't hurt you! My little yorkie dog once bit the head off of one that was bigger than that. gross I know, but If a 5 pound dog can defeat it, so can you. :)

The Busey Family said...

That is funny, but I would freak out too!

Ron and Debbie said...

It's a good thing you don't have a chimney because one came down ours one summer and we had a lizard running aroung in the house. A bird came down in the stove and we had to listen for days for it to stop hopping around and die so we could get it out. Gross!