This song was co-written by Logan and myself. It is to Beyonce's "Halo".
HaloRemember those plans we made?
Remember we’re going out?
Would you please shut off that annoying game?
Cuz I can’t stand that shooting sound.
You found a way to sneak one in,
and now I’m really starting to doubt
That you’ll ever stop playing Halo
You can’t stop playing now.
Bridge:
I’m tired of bein’ awakened
by the sound of armor drainin’
All this crap that I been takin’
Are you ever gonna cut it out?
Everywhere I’m looking now
all I see is Master Chief’s face
Baby all you do is play Halo
and I need some saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
but it’s written all over your face
You’ll never stop playin’ Halo
I pray you will someday
Chorus:
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
Laying on the couch again
You’re playin’ it through the night
You’re the only thing that I want
but you’re addicted to the fight
I hear “I hate this map” again
You swear this one will be your last game
But you will soon forget
So I lay here on the couch again
Bridge:
I’m tired of bein’ awakened
by the sound of armor drainin’
All this crap that I been takin’
Are you ever gonna cut it out?
Everywhere I’m looking now
all I see is Master Chief’s face
Baby all you do is play Halo
and I need some saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
but it’s written all over your face
You’ll never stop playin’ Halo
I pray you will someday
Chorus:
You’re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
Halooooo ouuuu Halooooo ouuuu
Halooooo ouuuu Ouuuuu ouuuuu ouuuuu
Bridge/Chorus Ending:
Everywhere I’m looking now
all I see is Master Chief’s face
Baby all you do is play Halo
and I need some saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
but it’s written all over your face
You’ll never stop playin’ Halo
I pray you will someday
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
You’ re still playing Halo Halo Halo
8 More things to read:
So, did Logan stop playing Halo long enough to help you write this song? You guys are so funny. I think I need to come down to st. george again sometime soon. It seems like forever since I've seen you.
It really does. You should come do round-up;)
How do you come up with these lyrics, they are hilarious.
That totally cracked me up!
WOW. you guys are clever! I don't really know the tune, so you'll have to sing it for me sometime! :)
Maybe you should get him out doors more often. Go shooting with him, go on hikes, go kayaking, or go four-whelling.
Lucas
Logan is too cheap to do that stuff. I told him I wanted to learn to shoot better and he said that shooting is an expensive hobby.
I thought the song was to stop Sydney from playing Halo, boy was I mistaken.
-John not Lindsey ha
Post a Comment