That is adorable. I love it. My mom has made some of those for every holiday and season. It is fun. Someday I will do that! Here in Denver we have Goodwill's and they are a lot better than the DI...you would be in heaven!
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
3 More things to read:
Did you have to repaint them or anything??? I love DI too. I haven't been in awhile.
That is adorable. I love it. My mom has made some of those for every holiday and season. It is fun. Someday I will do that! Here in Denver we have Goodwill's and they are a lot better than the DI...you would be in heaven!
NO FAIR!!! I never find anything cool! Way to work the DI circuit - keep it up, I love your finds!
Post a Comment