OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just glancing when I got to my "dashboard" and saw Logan and Sydney "A Loss in the Family" You totally had me freaked out! I was like, who passed away!!!! You got my heart-rate up...
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
7 More things to read:
poor little no-name.
I should be cleaning... :)
Oh sad. I hope you can get another fishy.
OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just glancing when I got to my "dashboard" and saw Logan and Sydney "A Loss in the Family" You totally had me freaked out! I was like, who passed away!!!! You got my heart-rate up...
Brenner and Joren will be so sad.
Oh may he rest in peace!
why is it the Un-named fishy?
Because Logan refused to help me name them
Post a Comment