Ok, so I just have to rant and rave (mostly ranting I suppose) about this movie. I dont say rave because there is nothing to rave about...it was stupid.
Logan got it on my free Wednesday night RedBox, which explains why it wasn't very good (all the good one's were gone).
This is an old story portrayed in a very irritating manner. Seriously, it went back to the beginning to tell the "vantage point" of each person involved, all EIGHT of them. Needless to say, by the third person I felt like I had been watching for hours. I don't want to give it away, but it's the usual. One man (who happens to be recovering from a traumatic bullet wound and subsequent nervous breakdown) does everything so heroically and does it all in the name of his job. Yeah, whatever, who does that?
-Sydney

4 More things to read:
Just so you all know my wife has become increasingly difficult to please with movies lately. I dare say that when twilight comes out she'll hate that too. - Logan
funny... You guys crack me up.. Sydney this is what you do I have learned:
Let Lucas rent whatever he wants and I scrapbook, read, fall asleep etc... So you are with them but not watching some "LAME ASS" movie they decided to rent.
Sorry I have no other words for some of the Movies Lucas has made me watch... "Lame Butt" just doesn't have the same effect.
That movie did look kind of stupid. Don't give up on Twilight just yet, I know it won't be as good as the book, but I think that it will still be good.
Post a Comment