Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just wanted to say I LOVE THIS!!

This thing is a miracle. I HATE to clean the tub/shower. That is the one thing that I hate most about cleaning my house. I love this thing though. Not only does it make it so much easier, but it works really well. I was able to get off some soap scum that was here when we moved in that I hadn't been able to get before.

7 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Oh that is funny... However, I got those and the smell make me almost puke... When it comes to scents of cleaners I am very picky.. Like the orange spray stuff that I think smells like PEE!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

The orange stuff is pretty stinky. What is that Mr. Clean stuff you love?

Kim said...

What is it and how does it work? Can I use it on my shower door glass?

Logan and Sydney said...

It's the scrubbing bubbles action scrubber. It comes with a handle and you put on little disposable scrubbing pads. I dont know if it would work on shower doors. I picked it up at walmart for like $4-$5. I like it.

Kim said...

Hmmmm.... it might be worth a try :O)

Mrs Buchanan said...

Maybe I should try this on my bathroom. It's not as bad as it used to be now that Cash is moved out but it could probably still use this.

Lucashell said...

I have extra ones of that cleaning stuff - I will give them too you when you are up. It is MR. Clean Febreeze I love that smell too bad they don't make it in a spray can