Saturday, August 9, 2008

Okay, I just thought this was funny

Logan has been eating Vlassic Ovals since I have known him. It was a big step for him to switch over to the chips, but he thought it was time.

We bought him a massive jar of them when we went grocery shopping just now and as he was bringing them in (I was putting away) he was bragging about how this huge jar was under $3. The next thing I hear is "CRASH!!!

And that's when I started laughing my butt off. As we were cleaning them up I thought, "Those look yummy." And I ate one. I never would have thought that I would get in so much trouble for preventing waste. Logan was very mad at me and thought that I was stupid for eating one. It was on top of the pile so I didnt think anything of this, but Logan, being the smarter of us two, was worried about me eating glass.

3 More things to read:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I probably would have done the same I do a lot of things with out thinking. Those pickles do kind of look yummy. I think that I'm really hungry right now.

Lucashell said...

I love those kinds of Pickles.. I love pickles.

Anisa said...

You have met his mother, haven't you? We all have to have a little paranoia about something. Of course he doesn't want you to eat glass.