1. What time did you get up this morning? 8-ish it is Sunday
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds Pearls are to old school.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hancock, not what I was expecting but still good.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office (British and American), How I met Your Mother, and the Big Bang Theory. If it is of all Time I liked Seinfeld and The Coupling.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? N/A
7. What food do you dislike? Raw Clams, Octopi and Squid pretty much anything with suction cups.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Well I just bought a couple but I really like “The Red Album” By Weezer.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape
10. Favorite sandwich? A love sandwich
11. What characteristic do you despise? People who don’t do anything and act like they are I hate people who don’t pull their own weight and aren’t worth their salary.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My green shorts that Cash gave me.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to Australia, or to Britain to make Sydney happy (she has banned me from Florida).
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Carhartt
15. Where would you retire to? Probably where I buy my house, or in a cabin in the mountains.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year when Sydney got me a shovel.
17. Favorite sport to watch? College Football with Ragan or Moto cross.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Cyberspace.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Terek cuz everyone else has already done this.
20. When is your birthday? October.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning they are the nicest times of the day in St. George.
22. What is your shoe size? 13
23. Pets? Riffle the Mollie
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Sydney has to go back to school and I don’t.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Probably an Inventor if I remember right.
26. How are you today? I’m Peachy
27. What is your favorite candy? Snickers and Swedish Fish.
28. What is your favorite flower? Those bearded tongue things they aren’t much to look at but they smell awesome.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The first day of Fall it needs to cool off. It really hasn’t been that bad this year.
30. What is your favorite pastime? Taking my mind off my worries. However I can do that is great.
31. What are you listening to right now? Baby Got Back. I’m long and I’m strong and I’m down to get the friction on.
32. What was the last thing you ate? Stir Fry.
33. Do you wish on stars? Only the ones in Sydney’s Eyes.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Flesh cuz it’s sexy.
35. How is the weather right now? It is nice
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My Dad.
37. Favorite soft drink? I don’t like them much but if I did drink them I like Root Beer and Dr. Pepper.
38. Favorite restaurant? In-N-Out Burger.
39. Real hair color? Grey
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lego Blocks
41. Summer or winter? Summer winter makes you bitter.
42. Hugs or kisses? Depends on if they lead to anything.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla I know I’m boring
44. Coffee or tea? Tea, Libby says it’s okay.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? I don’t have any friends.
46. When was the last time you cried? Probably when Sydney upset me last summer.
47. What is under your bed? Sydney’s clothes and my Strobe Light.
48. What did you do last night? Watched my Super Ex Girlfriend and office reruns.
49. What are you afraid of? Bitter old women.
50. Salty or sweet? Salty except for cookies.
51. How many keys on your key ring? Which ring?
52. How many years at your current job? 3.5
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday Cuz I have the whole weekend ahead of me
54. How many towns have you lived in? 10, Santa Clara, Provo, Claremont, Lindisfarne, Essedon, Ballarat, Devonport, Cedar City, Kanarraville, St. George.
55. Do you make friends easily? At work.
56. How many people will you send this to? Limitless I’m Blogging it.
57. How many will respond? I’ll get maybe 3 comments if I’m Lucky
-Logan
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
Well first of all it is not Grey - It is a cool Salt and Pepper Look. Seinfeld rocks I watch it all the time. Cash He is so funny about his clothes. I must have worn alot of boy stuff cause he always claimed I got it from his closet.
I still think we all got jipped by not having a middle name.
Terek is too tired to do the tag... sorry.
had to make sure you got your 3 comments :O)
Post a Comment