So this is a little late, but I finally did it. We went up to my Mom's for the 24th and had a really good time!
This is Maycee enjoying the parade wearing the beads she caught. It was weird. They were throwing Mardi Gras beads at the parade. Who does that?This is Logan with my sister's cat, who is supposedly wild. Is Logan a "cat whisperer"? He played with this thing forever and it wouldn't leave him alone. Adorable, Logan's softer side in action.
Logan and I standing in my sister's absolutely FREEZING pool.
Logan got in eventually, I , however, did not.
Logan humoring my nieces and nephews. Such a good uncle.
And this is where our camera broke. So there are no pictures of us on Monroe Peak on Justin's 4-wheeler (Thanks Justin) and no pictures of Logan kayaking the Sevier River, and none of us at the Piute Reservoir. Too bad.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
2 More things to read:
Sounds like a fun 24th. Especially the fun river stuff..
You broke your camera? How sad. I couldn't live without my camera. Hopefully you can get it fixed.
Post a Comment