Friday, August 8, 2008

El Pollo Loco

I know all I do is complain, but seriously I am just trying to pass along my mistakes and spare you from making them.


This place opened a while back pretty close to our house and I was interested in trying it out. Then this past week we got this thing in the mail about it and it had coupons and absolutely RAVED about how delicious the food was. So last night we went. I got the famous chicken and Logan got a burrito. The portions were miniature (mine were anyway, the burrito was pretty big) and it was not good at all. Logan said his burrito was all right, but I was just really disappointed in my food. Maybe I was expecting too much. The chicken was just chicken, the salsa was nasty, the rice was okay but my tortillas serioulsy reaked. I don't know why or of what they smelled but it almost made me sick. Just a heads up for all of you. If your curiosity gets the better of you then go check it out, but dont say I didnt warn you!

1 More things to read:

Logan and Sydney said...

One of the salsas was seriously fresh tomatoes that had been put in a food processor. I think they forgot the flavoring. - Logan