For a Pre-Anniversary present Logan took me to Les Mis at Tuacahn.
Of course, he had to. Jessie gave us some vouchers back in July, so we got a sweet deal! (You can't beat FREE TICKETS!!!) We sat in the seventh row and it was incredible. I was familiar with the music (I was a choir geek in high school) but I had never seen the show. Logan wasn't too excited about going because apparently Anisa had the sound track when he was little and, I don't know the whole story, but he had already decided he didn't like it. He was disappointed that they sang the whole time, I was not. Those people are SO TALENTED!!! Besides being creative, that is the talent I most envy...to be able to sing like that.
When we got to our seats they were completely infested with wasps. If any of you know me very well, or at least when I was younger, I am deathly afraid of bees/wasps. I had to sit still while they crawled on my feet and tried to get up my pant leg. YIKES! Logan was so good to help me stay calm, and we actually didn't see anyone get stung, which is amazing considering the amount of the wasps.
We had a great time and I would just like to say THANK YOU JESSIE!!!! We all know Logan and that I would have never got to go without you!
3 More things to read:
I have been once the first year it opened! I have always wanted to go again.. look like you had fun..
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I still have a few tickets if anyone wants any. Thanks for all the attention, I'm really enjoying it!
Sorry I ruined it for you, Logan. I love the music and I love the show! Glad you got to see it.
Post a Comment