Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Our Anniversary!

For our anniversary Logan made me his famous shrimp and broccoli alfredo. Yum! We had a very romantic candlelight dinner at home. After we ate we walked down by the river to walk off the sickness of his delicious and rich food. When we got back we ate our frozen cake for dessert. It was actually pretty yummy. The best part about all of this is Logan getting boozed up on Welch's sparkling grape juice. We had a great anniversary! Thanks to all of you who sent cards and text messages.

4 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

I was laughing so hard Lucas rolled his eyes, the thing that cracked me up the most was it looked like Logan was getting all drunk at the end...

Logan and Sydney said...

Lucas should have been laughing because Logan got that song from Lucus' MTV party cd from 1994! Logan is really into this video thing right now. He made me an anniversary dvd of pictures of us in the last year and says that will be his traditional anniversary gift. Super sweet, and SO LOGAN!

Anisa said...

Congratulations! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Potters said...

Congrats you two :)

I hope you two are enjoying HOT St. George. I am dying up here in the heat so I can't imagine being down there.