Thursday, February 28, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name: Logan. The only one I know who is over the age of 12.

How long have you been married? Six months, 11 days.


How long did you date? It was five months to the day of our first kiss that we got engaged and seven months to the day when we got married.

Who eats more sweets? I eat more sweets, but Logan likes them more than I do, he just has willpower and I don’t.

Who said I love you first? Interesting question. I’m not really sure. He asked me if I loved him and I said I thought that I did. We never really said it ‘til a few days later.

Who is taller? Logan, by about six inches. Just perfect.

Who is smarter? Logan is the most brilliant person I have ever met. He can do just about anything.


Who does the laundry? I do. Logan helps a lot and sometimes he does it while I’m at school.

Who pays the bills? Logan does. I would probably forget.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you’re in the bed I do, if you’re looking at it, Logan does.

Who mows the lawn? I just hope we have one someday.

Who cooks dinner? We both do. Logan is way better at cooking though.

Who drives? I prefer to make Logan drive because to me that is sort of like holding a door open for me or something. It’s chivalrous.

Who is more stubborn? Unfortunately, I think this is a toss up. This makes things very interesting when we disagree.

Who kissed who first? Logan likes to pretend I kissed him, but he kissed me.

Who asked who out first? Well, another interesting story. The whole hanging out thing kind of blurs the lines of dating. I asked him to come over and hang out first, but he asked me on an actual date first.

Who proposed? Logan did. On the St. George Boulevard.

Who has more siblings? We have the same amount, only in reverse. He only has one sister, I only have one brother.

4 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Dear X-Box Widow,
My friend wanted me to this same tag how funny. But guess what me and Lucas have hardly any photos together I cannot believe it. So I opted to not do it cause I couldn't find any photos, I guess I could photoshop us together. Wouldn' that be funny
shell

Anisa said...

So, are you weird like my mom and have issues with right and left. What's this bit about if you're in the bed or looking at the bed???

Thanks for doing the tag even though I didn't tag you!

Logan and Sydney said...

Well, if you are laying in it the right/left thing is different than if you are standing at the foot of the bed and looking at it. And yes, I do have trouble telling my right from my left, but I cant tell east and west either.
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

Sydney, my kind of girl! I have problems with the left/right of objects and it does make my kids upset. I got Logan's name from a soap opera, 'The Edge of Night" that played in the 70s.
It is a cute tag and I'm sorry he is playing the x-box toooooooooo much!!