Friday, February 15, 2008

Shellie Tagged Me

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was ten years old. I was in fourth grade and I hated it. (Fourth grade was a bad year.)

5 things on my to-do list today: Go to class. Do my math homework. Clean the kitchen. Go to St. George with Logan. Prepare primary lesson.

Snacks I enjoy: I love all snacks. I especially love brownies, fruit snacks, Reeses, and pretty much anything that is very bad for me.

Things I would do if I were a billionare: Buy Logan his TV. Buy my mom a new house. Buy Logan and I a house. Take Logan back to Australia. Travel wherever I wanted to.

3 of my bad habits: BITING MY NAILS!!! I also tend to get too upset over little things. I am way too sensitive.

5 places I have lived: Flagstaff, AZ, My mom's in Elsinore, the C'Era apts., and our little cave at University West. (Only four, but that's it.)

5 jobs I have had: Munchies (cashier), KFC/Taco Bell (abused drive-thru employee), Vision Research (telephone surveyor), Wal-mart (fitting room attendent), Storytellers Club, Inc. (scrapbooking collater).

5 things people don't know about me: This is hard because I'm pretty much an open book, but I'll try. I used to be an English major. I have always wanted to write a novel about the crazy people in Elsinore (they really are crazy). I had big dreams of going to BYU. When I was little I had an obsession with my toes. I used to have a crush on CNN's Anderson Cooper. Hmm... I tag Tanner and Jenny.

7 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Anderson Cooper is hot!
Your funny!
Shellie

Lib-Dawg said...

Sydney - i learned a lot about you...BYU, Really? I have to agree with you on Anderson Cooper he is pretty attractive.

Ron and Debbie said...

Sydney, I just asked you if anything was new and you didn't tell me about teaching Primary. Is it your new calling and is Logan teaching with you?
How come you lived in Flagstaff? Nosy, aren't I??

Mrs Buchanan said...

Logan you're tagged!

Logan and Sydney said...

My Mom and my sisters and I moved to Flagstaff when I was a baby because my Dad was working in Massachusetts, and Kristy was attending NAU. No, Primary is not my new calling. I am substituting for someone. That's what I get for going to enrichment.
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

Syd, thanks for answering my questions. Hope I haven't jinx you guys with the Primary calling comment.

Anisa said...

Sydney, you are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. It seems like it's been so long.