Yes it is true! It only took me six months to realize, but I’ve married my brother, only in female form of course. Lucas, when he was living in Mom and Dad’s house, would hoard cups/glasses in his room and any where that wasn’t the kitchen pretty much. Shellie can tell us if he still does this.
I took these pictures today.


As you can see there are glasses strewn about the house some in quite odd places.Another thing that I remember Mom complaining about Lucas was that he would leave his shoes “where everybody would step on them,” as Mom would say. Sydney does this as well, I don’t have any incriminating photos at the moment but rest assured at any given time there could be as many as three pairs of shoes in the front room. I would say all over the house but a front room is all we have.
Another thing that was brought to my attention today is that both Lucas and Sydney love that hideous Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

All in all I think that marrying Sydney was a good choice, I love her, and I’ve been raised to live with someone just like her my whole life.

6 More things to read:
I have no words-you just described Lucas to a T. Oh my gosh how funny, good luck Logan I been working on Lucas for 6.5 years, no change. Also that "DAMN" mint ice cream I hate it, He does think I will change my mind. I don't like it...
Shell
You forgot to mention that I eat cereal loud, Mr. Perfect. um, mint chocolate ice cream. Syd you should try york peppermint cookies.
Way to cheese is Sydney!!!
Shell
Just so you know, the cup by the trash can is not mine, it is Logan's. He knocked it off his nightstand in the night and was yelling a lot and chucked it. I'm not completely guilty. -Sydney
Brenner loves mint chocolate ice cream too. Maybe you guys should have a party.
I don't think I could handle cups all over my house. I do have the shoe problem, though.
Post a Comment