A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Duh!
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves, obviously.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names (how else would they know they’ve been tagged), then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog (of course how else would they know what the freak being tagged means).
10 Years Ago: I was a dirty dishwasher at Andelin’s Gable house (I hadn’t made cook status yet). My dad just got a new truck, high school sucked, and my brother wasn’t around to bother me. Life was good (JK Lucas).
5 Things on my To-Do List today: Find out how much Libby was going to spend on her round brush. Figure out what to eat. Mail a phone to the person who bought it from me on eBay. Walk back to the house. Figure out what to get Sydney’s sister for her Birthday.
Snacks I enjoy: Pop corn and jerky (minus the pieces left in my teeth), Some sweets in moderation,
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Let’s see, use 100 Million to start my own company, save a 100 million for retirement, Give a 100 Million to Sydney so she’d get the stuff she wanted, and because she didn’t save any of her billion. Use another 100 million to develop some land. I would take another 100 million to burn in front of the rest of you poor saps just to show you how rich I am. And the last 500 million I would use to carve my face in the side of the red hill for all to see.
3 of my bad habits: I work too hard, I care too much, and sometimes I can be too invested in my job. These are my greatest weaknesses.
5 places I have lived: On a motor cycle at the Sand dunes in California, on a four wheeler in the beaver mountains, on a raft in the Green River, on a house boat in Lake Powel and in Mexico with three college girls. If you haven’t done those, then you haven’t lived.
5 jobs I have had: Dishwasher, Cook, Junior Woodchuck (Plumber), Box maker, Pill Grinder.
5 things people don't know about me: I can’t hawk and spit because it makes me gag. My dad does all my welding. I like the smell of a coal burning stove. I didn’t think the land lord clip with Will Ferrell was funny. I write all my posts in Word then copy them to blogger.
okay! I did it! Now I tag: Kimtastic
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
8 More things to read:
Did any of us doubt that he would divide the billion into smaller increments?
-Sydney
AND, I didn't spend my whole billion dollars!
Logan, thanks again for the smile of my day! You are one of a kind!!
What about australia? You didn't mention it or is it something you wish to put behind you... Heck on Lucas mission "chocolate" women where wanting Lucas to get them prego so they could have a semi-white baby... It has nothing to do with your tag but It just popped into my head so thought I would casually try to work it in.
I did love the Million dollars spill. It was so Logan always has everything worked out to his last dollar
Shell
I'm so glad you gave the "Libby" what she wanted! It made her day - really it did!!! Although, reading about the places you have lived took me a minute to understand...but I got it!!! That's cool!
Logan, although you claim that Libby made you do it, we're all glad. You have the best sense of humor!
By the way, you're not the only one who gags when they try to hauk and spit. (I have no idea how to spell hauk. I don't think it's a word. And I have no idea where my family got it from.)
I can't believe nobody caught that stuff from the office about my greatest weaknesses are actually my strengths. I'm disappointed with you all. I thought for sure Shellie or Libby would have said something. I wouldn’t bring it up but Sydney is the one that thought it up so I think she needs some credit. - Logan
I knew that was from the Office "Numb Nuts" My new name for you Logan... But lets face it, if I brought up something you quoted from the office we would be here all day...
Shellie
gee thanks Logan! Check my blog....
Post a Comment