Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Xbox Elite

I am sure you have all heard about Logan's new love but I thought I would include a few pics so everyone could see how happy it made him to get it.

We went to Wal-mart to grab a couple items and Logan went to see if there was a Wii for Anisa. I got a text from Logan saying there was not a Wii but the coveted Xbox 360 Elite that he has been drooling over on the internet for some time. I immediately replied that he should get it (oh how these words haunt me now! Just kidding!) and he did.


It only took him about one day (that's approximately 9 hrs of playing time) to beat Halo 3.

Congrats to Logan on his new Xbox!

3 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Wierdo!!!!
Halo 3 is so addicting-Good thing me and Lucas play together or I would probably get annoyed
Shell

Lucashell said...

By the way it is not just the "XBOX" - It is the "XBOX ELITE", there is a big diffrence.. Lucas and me will get one. One day except it will be the "XBOX ELITE the X Edition"

Lucashell said...

Dang you Sydney!!!