As some of you may know my lovely wife, Sydney, made me purchase the men’s Clinique 3 Step program for bad skin anonymous.
She made me do this not because I’ve been having pimples galore, but because my forehead has been really dry. I blame it on the cold Cedar air but she insisted I use this stuff. I don’t have hang ups about using the face wash or putting the moisture stuff on my face but I don’t really like the whole alcohol crap on the cotton ball that’s a bit girly for me. Nonetheless I’ve been using it to appease the wife and as much as it damages my masculinity, I think it’s working. So if any of you men out there are having skin issues the you can go metro-sexual just like I did and clear it up. - Logan
She made me do this not because I’ve been having pimples galore, but because my forehead has been really dry. I blame it on the cold Cedar air but she insisted I use this stuff. I don’t have hang ups about using the face wash or putting the moisture stuff on my face but I don’t really like the whole alcohol crap on the cotton ball that’s a bit girly for me. Nonetheless I’ve been using it to appease the wife and as much as it damages my masculinity, I think it’s working. So if any of you men out there are having skin issues the you can go metro-sexual just like I did and clear it up. - Logan
4 More things to read:
I am going tonight to re-plenish my Clique 2 Step System. I didn't want you to think I was copying you. Also I really wanted to see a demonstration too bad you were so against it.
Shell
If it works - cool! I need to find me some sort of face wash that would work for me! Let me just say that apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil don't work.
Just so everyone knows...I was not complaining about Logan's skin. I just got tired of hearing him complain about it. -Sydney
so if logan is metro-sexual what does your bathroom counter look like now?
Post a Comment