Saturday, February 9, 2008

Logan I'm Scared!

Sydney and I went tubing up on Cedar Mountian today. We did so that you all wouldn't think we were totally boring. I had a great time and I'll let the video speak for Sydney.



Here are some of our other pictures having fun in the snow.


9 More things to read:

Logan and Sydney said...

If you can't see the video it works on FireFox. -Logan

Lucashell said...

I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED...... I'M SCARED......
Shell

Lucashell said...

after all that then you we see that pussy hill.

Lucas

Logan and Sydney said...

In my defense, I did not know he was recording. -Sydney

Lib-Dawg said...

Sydney you're funny. "Will you morn me when I die?" Glad you finally did it...i was starting to wonder if you ever were going too???

Anisa said...

You sound like Joren... scared, scared. That was a wussy little hill. I have had much worse tubing experiences with my brothers in Kanarraville. I think Logan took it easy on you.

Logan and Sydney said...

I did end up having fun. It was more fun though to watch Logan throw himself off the tube randomly and see how many "airborne" pictures we could get.
-Sydney

Lucashell said...

Sydney,
You have been tagged - go to my blog to see the rules
Shell

Lib-Dawg said...

Logan, I'm tagging you! Go to my blog and go from there. Can't wait to see what you have to write up!!! YOu should feel so special that i chose you to tag!