So I've decided that I want to go rafting. All I have to do now is convince Logan to let me go. I would also like it if he would teach me how to swim prior to going (I really dont want to drown!). Apparently me bugging him is not enough, (notice my name is not on the list of those who are going), and I am 90% sure I want to. So I am making this post to see if a little public humiliation will get to him and he will give in and let me go!
Sydney
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Rafting
Posted by Logan and Sydney at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 More things to read:
Logan - Whats Up why won't you let Syd go - Didn't you read what Josh Wrote your trip is good for people who need a first time river trip experience. Besides I don't want to hear you complain the whole trip cause you miss her. It is 5 days without her you won't last!!! Trust me I know...
Shell
Sydney, you should totally go rafting. It is really fun and not many people get opportunities like this. Desolation is a pretty fun canyon.
Logan, you need to let Sydney go as`many times as she can before she is pregnant or has kids. I don't think grandma can handle ALL of our kids!
Yes, you need to teach her how to swim and if she wants to go, let her, Logan!
Mom
Sydney, if you go I'll go with you. I'm afraid to go, but if I'm not the only person going for the first time I think that it won't be as scary. I'll help you convince him to let you go, along as he'll let me go.
Jessie
Sydney, YOu should totally go! If i wasn't going to Alaska again for the summer I would be there in a heartbeat!!! I'm sure going to try to do the Grand Canyon!!! GO! If you go I think Jessie will go!!!
Syd-
Sorry I had to delete the last post I typed something wrong.
Anyway, after looking at the rafting pictures on the other blog, Meghan said," I don't think Aunt Sydney should go because I don't want her to die."
Post a Comment