Hey everyone I finally found a suitable address for a blog (Thanks Shellie) you’ll have to wait and see if I post something. We don't get up to much. Logan
Good for you and Syd!! Now if I could just get Josh and the rest of the neices and nephews to up- date or at least work on the Family blog, wouldn't it be great. Love, Mom
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
2 More things to read:
You guys are more creative than me and shellie-lansworld, very nice..
Lucas
Good for you and Syd!! Now if I could just get Josh and the rest of the neices and nephews to up- date or at least work on the Family blog, wouldn't it be great.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment