Sunday, April 26, 2009

I went to Disneyland







And it was the most exhausting day of my life. We left St. George at midnight Friday and got there at 7 Saturday morning. We stayed at the park till midnight and I got home at 8 this morning.

8 More things to read:

Moe said...

FUN!!! I'm jealous, not of being exhausted though.

So this whole weekend Steve kept saying "we could go hang out with Logan and Sydney"... haha he loves you guys! I had to keep reminding him that you were in disneyland.

Lucashell said...

Looks So fun, Lucas said why can't you leave me for a week? I love the 1st pic so pretty!

Lucashell said...

And yea I know you where not gone a week but I think he meant he would like me to be gone for a week!

Anisa said...

Wow, that was a super quick trip. Hopefully it was a FUN and exhausting day!

Kim said...

how fun!

DeLange said...

We are counting down the days until we get to go to Disneyland!!! Even the swine flu can't keep us away. Sydney,Thanks for giving mom the idea.

Unknown said...

How fun! I am happy you had a good time! Did you wear your crocs then? I'm excited for your package. Thank you, you didn't need to :)

Mrs Buchanan said...

I love Disneyland. It is exhausting but very fun. Looks like you had a blast even if it was a looooong day!