Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crocs-How bad are they?

So I'm going to Disneyland with some college buddies on April 25. We are taking a bus from Dixie that leaves at Midnight Friday and we will get there around 7 or 8 on Saturday. We will be left at Disneyland till Midnight and then get home around 7 or 8 on Sunday. Under those circumstances, would it be permissable to wear crocs in public? I used to wear them all the time, until people told me they were tacky, BUT they are the most comfortable shoes in the whole wide world! Can I get away with wearing them to Disneyland?

7 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Yes! Wear them! So when I was at DisneyWorld over spring break I wore flip flops all day and I was wishing that I had brought my crocs - don't ever wear flip flops...What was I thinking? Crocs are such good shoes, you will not be sorry.

Lucashell said...

I know Legz loves Crocs, I have always wanted to try them out but wonder how comfy they would be?

Logan and Sydney said...

Like walking barefoot on a cloud.

Anisa said...

When we went to Disneyworld, my friend told me to wear my sneakers because flip flops would hurt my feet. I about died because my feet got sooooo hot!!! So I wore flip flops the rest of the time. I say go for the crocs!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I would totally wear them. Everyone at Disneyland looks like a tourist anyway, so you will just fit in.

Moe said...

I've never tried crocs-- but if they're comfy, then go for it!

Kim said...

GO CROCS! Have fun at Disneyland :)