Thursday, April 2, 2009

Must See!

I don't remember the last time I actually felt something while watching a movie until I did last night. I talked Logan into letting me pick a rental for once and I was not disappointed. Marley and Me is the best movie I have seen in years probably. I haven't cried in a movie since Bambi, but I did here. This movie makes you think about life and about what is really important. I loved this movie and I think that if you haven't seen it, you should go rent it TONIGHT!

6 More things to read:

Anisa said...

I've been wanting to see it just because it has Jennifer Aniston.

Kim said...

Kaitlyn and I went and saw this one at the movie theater and we both cried and cried. It was a good movie.

Lib-Dawg said...

I went and saw it at the $2.00 and absolutely loved it! It really is a great "feel good" movie. I grew up my whole life with dogs, so it definitely struck a nerve with me. Also, the relationship that the couple had in the movie is something I want to mirror someday. Really great movie...I meant to blog about it after I saw it, but didn't! Glad you did!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Everyone who has seen this said that it is a great movie. One of the ladies I work with told me that I will probably bawl my eyes out through the whole movie. I'm very excited to see it!!

Moe said...

Haha, I was sobbing in the theater! All the while I was thinking "It's a dog, pull it together!" It really is a good movie though, it does make you think.

Meagan said...

Sydney- I love LOVED this movie too! Isn't it so great. I totally agree with what you said about it. I love the message it gave.