Thursday, April 2, 2009

I know I should love the less fortunate, but...

Today I had a homeless man take a "bath" in the Laundromat bathroom...Not cool. He came in when my manager was still here, she was immediately freaked out because not too long ago she had a scary encounter with a homeless man who refused to leave the bathroom in the Laundromat and she finaly had to call the cops. Anyway, she told her husband and he told his buddy and his cop buddy came and checked out the problem. At this point he had been in the Laundromat for about 2 hours. I know this cop quite well because we do his clothes. He came up to tell me what had happened. He told the homeless guy that we had been having some problems with loitering and that he was just here checking it out. The guy later came up and yelled at me and accused me of calling the cops, which I denied because I didn't call them. Then he went on to harrass the other Laundromat customers, who all came and complained to me...long story short, there was "bath" evidence in the bathroom (which I disinfected while wearing latex gloves) and I have no idea what he was up to for his total of 4 1/2 hours in the Laundromat and it's bathroom. I need a new job!

6 More things to read:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Yeah, that's not creepy.

Ron and Debbie said...

Sounds like you need a concealed weapons permit, and start packing!
Don't you have a drive through window? If your there alone it should be drive through only, or 2 people on duty at all times. Yes it is probably time for a safer job.

Anisa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. At least your manager was there.

The Busey Family said...

What a nightmare. I am so sorry. That is really scary. I would have cried probably.

Moe said...

Oh my!! I'm sorry dear!

Alex said...

Uggg! That is aweful! You do need a new job. I was kringing the whole time I read it. I once had a homeless man yell profanities at me for not giving him a free sandwich when I worked at the subway on bluff. That freaked me out!