That would be the way to make the "slimfast" diet so that you're not starving to death all the time, but I don't think it would make you lose any weight! However, it does have a lot of vitamins!
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
5 More things to read:
That would be the way to make the "slimfast" diet so that you're not starving to death all the time, but I don't think it would make you lose any weight! However, it does have a lot of vitamins!
hahahha! Good luck with that. This is so funny!
haha! that picture is awesome!
I have never believed in Slimfast, ever. Sorry Logan, Maybe you are drinking it cause you like the taste, in that case "Your Sick"!
But not just any pizza! That looks like Little Ceasars Pizza, the greesiest in the world! Haha!
Post a Comment