8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Golden Girls reruns
4. Designing Women reruns
5. CMT
6. We don't have TV so that's it.
7.
8.
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Applebee's 3. Jimmy John's4. Red Lobster
5. In N' Out
6. South China
7. Wendy's
8. Panda Express
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Fought with Logan about him hating his birthday
2. Showered and got ready
3. Locked us out of the house
4. Had to walk to the Bishops house to borrow phonebook to call locksmith
5. Shelled out $40 to get back in
6. Went to Ron and Debbie's
7. Took a nap (We're sick!)
8. Went to work
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sleeping tonight
2. Logan coming home (he drives me nuts but I still look forward to that)
3. Next weekend I am going to see my mom, or she's coming to see me (we don't know yet)
4. Finding out if I made it in the program or not.
5. Halloween, everyone knows it's my favorite!
6. The new Taylor Swift CD coming out.
7. Dinner, although I don't know what we are going to have
8. Getting over this dang cold!
8 things on my wish list (interesting, I just wrote one a couple days ago)
1. New contact lenses
2. New shoes
3. A new job
4. Swiffer duster (I got that but I am going off my written list)
5. Another pair of pants that fit me well
6. Logan to help with the dishes sometimes.
7. Logan's birthday present to get here (I ordered it 2 weeks ago!)
8. New car (someday)
8 people I tag
1. Kim
2. Shellie
3.Jessie
4. Logan
5.Jen
6. Anisa
7. Logan
8. And anyone who wants to!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment