So Sydney hated last Sunday because I was gone all day and she begged me to get rabbit ears. Well I've been putting it off because I've been hearing all the talk about digital TV and I thought you needed a certain thing to make it work. I did some research and it turns out that my new TV doesn't need the thing. So I got some HDTV rabbit ears at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks, then came home and hooked them up.
I didn't like having them where they are in this picture so I rewired the cable in the walls
and moved the antenna to the bed room window
were I got better reception anyway. I'm in process of looking for a more permanent location, but I can get more of the channels where it is here, but there is an annoying cable on the floor. I get 12 Channels, 3 of which are in HD not bad for 20 bucks that's less than 1 month of cable with no HD channels.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
You don't want to know how much our cable bill is!
All I know is I love that TV!
I know I feel sad that we lived by each other for that long and like only waved at each other like 5 times!! LoL Its amazing how fast time flies, I kept telling Jordan that we needed to get together sometime and then one day you were just gone :( Well if you are ever in Cedar Sometime let me know and we will have to grab Pam and all get together!!
Post a Comment