So this is where I've been hiding from Sydney lately working 13-14 hour days Thursday to Sunday. The St. George Replacement Airport. It causes us grief but it will be cool to say I worked on it.
I could always handle Lucas working til late hours on the weekdays but on the weekends were horrible - Talk about boring when he worked all day Saturday and Sunday! I really would miss him alot! I feel for you Sydney!
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
2 More things to read:
I could always handle Lucas working til late hours on the weekdays but on the weekends were horrible - Talk about boring when he worked all day Saturday and Sunday! I really would miss him alot! I feel for you Sydney!
I'm sorry you have to spend so much time alone, Sydney. I hope you're doing some homework and have some other fun hobbyish things to do.
Post a Comment