Friday, October 24, 2008

Hobby

I am oficially in a search for a hobby. This is due to the fact that I am alone all the time. I have no friends, and I am apparently not able to make any since I have not had to do so since I was in kindergarten. Logan has stated that he will provide all things necessary for my new hobby if I will just choose one. This is a generous offer, even though I am certain that my budget is around $20. I'm looking for something to fill in the hours between school and work...basically anything that can take the place of friends and family. I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks,
Sydney

5 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Of course, I would say scrapbooking... on a $20 budget. I was thinking lately that I would like to cross stitch. Not the counted cross stitch stuff, but the cute pillows that people make and the cute sayings in frames and stuff. Do you know what I mean?

Lib-Dawg said...

Crochet. Summer just picked it up and loves it...I'll comment for her since she never gets on here. You should totally learn to crochet - even Shellie knows how and does an amazing job!!! You can make scarfs - hats! That is a great hobbie - and you can even watch tv and do it at the same time!!! Think about it, pray about it. :) :) :)

Lib-Dawg said...

Reading is great too...Don't you love to read?

Ron and Debbie said...

You and Jessie could great buds.

Kim said...

Well, I know how you can get free scrapbooking supplies....