Friday, October 31, 2008

Costumes From Your Closet.

This is what Logan and I dressed up as for Halloween.

For those of you who don't know who we're supposed to be, we are Jim and Pam from The Office.

9 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

It just looks like you are going to church to me?

Lucashell said...

What Dorks!!!
I agree with mom or dad!
Lucas

Mrs Buchanan said...

I went to a friends party after I got off work and there was a couple dressed as Pam and Jim as well. You look awesome!

Logan and Sydney said...

I might look like that but Sydney doesn't her hair and shoes and stuff don't belong on her. -Logan

Lucashell said...

I guess I don't pay attention but does Pam wear Sneaker with her skirts?

Logan and Sydney said...

Watch the Dundies episode.

Ron and Debbie said...

You have to take into consideration that Mom hasn't commented on the blogs for 3 months. Dad just isn't very good at commenting.

Kim said...

Good job guys! I especially like your expressions

Anisa said...

I can see the resemblance.