Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday!

Today was Logan's 27th Birthday and I had a lot of fun...and Logan was a party pooper as usual.

This year, instead of baking (and ruining) an Aunt Ellen cake, I made Apple Crisp instead.

Yep, I made him blow out the candles and the whole shebang. I also gave the party a Transformers theme, complete with party hats and blower things.

Logan didn't think that was cool. He pouted about it.

Maybe we can blame Logan for not letting me have kids, or my mom for me not having younger siblings, but I am WILD about birthday parties...too bad Logan crashes the party every time.

5 More things to read:

Potters said...

Looks like a great birthday, and you Syd always say I look skinny, now take a look at yourself :) You look GREAT! Happy Birthday Logan!

Lucashell said...

Fun, I love birthday parties - Your kids will be so much fun to plan, I love planning Legacy's birthday party I can't wait for her next birthday! I already have a million ideas.

BTW-Maybe 27 is Logan Scary age!

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!!

Anisa said...

Sounds like a fun party. My boys would have loved it!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Sydney you are a good party thrower. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Logan dogan the big hulk hogan!