We went down to St. George friday after school to look once again for a place to live. We were only able to look at three that night before 5 o'clock. We looked on the internet that night and found some targets for the next day. There was a house I wanted to look at through Preferred Property Management and someLogan wanted to see from Jensen Property Management.
Jensen's opened first so we went to look at a really nice house on Indian Hills and we loved it. Really nice, big, clean, and most importantly, good neighborhood. We got back to the office, filled out the forms and the lady tells us, "I'm so sorry but someone bought it yesterday." "THEN WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL US?!?!"
So we go over to Preferred and basically sit there for an hour and no one ever showed up even though they were supposed to open. I was pretty much in love with this house (which is just off Diagonal by the way) from the pictures on the website and we had driven by friday to see it (after dark). I was so afraid that someone was going to snap this up before next weekend, and I am not letting another actual house get away from me, so I decided to drive down this morning before school and take a look. Logan is sick from his little excursion with Cash and Adam, so I made him come with me.
The yard is in much worse shape in the daylight, if you can even call it a yard. Regardless, we loved the house and all its potential, and we applied! Maybe this is why that incredible apartment slipped through our fingers, and the super-nice house.
The yard looks a lot worse now .
It includes:
- Room for our cars and the work truck.
- Nice non-renterish neighborhood.
- Oodles of charm.
- Washer and Dryer!!!!
- Room so we can have BBQ's with the family (pretty much Logan's dream).
5 More things to read:
Great!! I hope you get it if that's what you want. Logan DOES know how to do yard work and, btw, what's wrong with him. Hay fever or a cold?
What are you going to do with all that room? Looks cute, Gotta Love yard work!
We lived in a divey 60's duplex in Holladay when we first moved to Northern Utah. It had dark wood panelling everywhere , yellow appliances (one of which was NOT a dishwasher). But, it had a yard and a car port and was in a nice neighborhood (where we still have friends) and was way better than living in an apartment!
It looks really nice, so I am super excited for you.
I hope you kids get it. It's darling...love the wood floor. And just think, it will be fun to do yard work together - make it look pretty!
He has a cold, apparently they nearly froze to death.
-Sydney
Post a Comment