Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moving Day

Hey everyone

I found out that I didn't need to walk in the morning part of graduation so I decided not to. What I've planned is to drive to St. George and pick up a Uhaul and bring it to Cedar City and load it up before the convocation exercises at 2 then take it back to St. George and unload it that night and Sunday morning. I plan to drop it off Sunday morning before my 24 hours is up. I've priced it and it's cheaper to pay for the miles and the gas than it is to rent it for one way from Cedar to St. George. So, if anyone reads this and is willing to help us load up our Uhaul on Saturday morning or can help us unload it Saturday night please let us know. I don't know the exact times yet but I'm guessing it won't be earlier than 9:30 am in the morning.

Thanks Logan

3 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

Dad and I will help load and unload. Josh said he would come and help us unload.

Lucashell said...

Are you guys excitted? No more living right on top of eachother! Shell

Kim said...

Good luck you guys!! I am so excited for your next adventure :) I like your new blog look.