Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Toilet Seat

I have always wondered what the big fuss was about when women complain about men leaving the toilet seat up, and then I fell in....

I never had men around the house much growing up and when I did it was Marshal (my nephew) who would neglect to lift the toilet seat all together and dribble all over it. Now that is a shock to plop onto. I never complained at all when Logan would rarely forget to put it down, because the way I saw it, he had to lift it up when he went, and it wouldn't kill me to put it down.

Needless to say since the incident my views have changed a great deal. There is nothing like the shock of falling in, it's even worse than sitting on a dribble. I am pleading with all men everywhere, please PLEASE remember us when you flush and put it back the way you found it.

1 More things to read:

Kim said...

OH NO!!! Poor thing :) Jen & I groaned for you. Any luck apartment hunting?