Friday, March 28, 2008

Congratulations to Logan!

Logan has been named the recipient of the Integrated Engineering Academics Award for the 2007-2008 schoool-year by the faculty of the College of Computing, Integegrated Engineering and Technology. He will be recognized at the college's Recognition and Awards Banquet on April 17. Congrats Logan!!


P.S. Can you beat that Tanner?


13 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Good Job Logan!!! Cannot believe you Graduated before Lucas..
Shell

Kim said...

Congrats Logan! That's awesome :)

Lib-Dawg said...

Congrats! What's your prize? Do you get money?

Anonymous said...

I don't care if u won some award i'm still better

DeLange said...

Congratulations Logan ! Way to go!!!

Kristy

Mrs Buchanan said...

Nice job!!!! How exciting!

Ron and Debbie said...

Congrats Logan!
we've always wanted all our kids to do better than us. We will try to be there.
Love Dad

Anisa said...

We all know how smart Logan is! Way to go!!!

DeLange said...

Mom wants to go to the banquet. If you will let me know how much the tickets are, I'll buy one for her. Also, Meghan and I just made a blog for us. You should visit it @ delangefamily.blogspot.com.

Kristy

Lib-Dawg said...

I like your blog i thought about using the same program you are using but I would've lost all my side bar stuff...so until I want to sit down and copy everything off my side bar I will keep my plain jane blog. But I love the new look!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

We don't know if we like it or not. Time will tell.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I like the new background. It's so pretty!

Michael & Lindsey said...

Congrats! It's great to see you two having so much fun. Married life looks great! I hope everything is going well for you and Logan!

Lindsey