We were in Provo at about 2 o’clock yesterday afternoon desperately looking for a Taco Bell. We finally found one and Logan decided to take me up past the MTC since I had never been there, and he wanted to reminisce. While there he had this grand idea of going home on Highway 89. I thought that it sounded like fun. At about this same time I remembered that I had brought the camera. This is us at the beginning of our adventure.
This is where we were.
We stopped to say hi to my mom since she practically lives on Hwy. 89. We visited for about a half hour and we hit the road again.
By the time we made it to Circleville, Logan was looking pretty tired.
By the time we made it to Bear Valley we were both tired. (I had a lot of Pepsi at Taco Bell.)
We finally made it home around nine, I think.
7 More things to read:
I love road trips! Sounds like it was fun...I thought you didn't like Taco Hell???
Yea what the heck taco Hell? GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. That is a pretty funny pic of Logan looking tired.
Shell
BTW- Is Logan like Lucas? Lucas loves going through back roads and seeing the country, even though it takes 2 times as long to get home. I on the other hand am "STICK TO THE HIGHWAY" I want to get home.
Shell
We like to go down/up 89 but it is much better in the summer!!
My friends and I thought we'd do that drive when we were in college. We came home over Cedar Mtn and almost ran out of gas. It was nice and scenic but I would never do it again!
I needed to get it out of my system. I've been wanting to do it for awhile, and I hate driving past Filmore. Also it is pretty cool in the winter the whole Sanpete Valley has snow everywhere, and I didn't say I hated Taco Bowell, but that one was expensive. - Logan
OOH I Like - Taco "BOWELL" - The name is officially changed in my book.
Shell
Post a Comment