Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break!!!!

I am counting down the days ‘til spring break, I have been for so long now! I am completely lacking motivation to do anything school related and all I want to do is nap and talk to Logan.

My mom and I have been planning to spend a day or two in St. George over spring break since Logan announced that he would be leaving me over spring break again this year. His plans have since changed, but mine haven’t! I want to be somewhere warm and as far away from SUU as I can get. If I can just hold on for two more days I will have made it. Spring break! I have waited so long for you!

2 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

I am jelous. We won't be down there for a while. It is getting warmer up here but not warm enough.
Have fun!!!
Shell

Anisa said...

St. George is sounding soooo good right now. Seeing how it snowed again up here!