Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Paranoia

Okay, Anisa got me all paranoid about people we don't know looking at our blogs, so I put a permission on ours. The funny thing about me writing this is that you wouldn't know it unless you already found out and had to sign in. Anyway I have been looking around and I would like to ask you all nicely to remove anywhere that it says our last name next to Logan and Sydney on your blog links. Also I think we should get rid of the email listings on the family blog and on Jessica's blog. I think we should do this because there is a little to much information (TMI) on the blogs, that I don't think others should be looking at. - Logan

2 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Logan, If you check my blog you can see that names have been changed. And I am okay if you take the emails off the family website.

DeLange said...

Thanks for inviting us to your blog. The kids love to read about what you two are doing.

Kristy