
Sydney and I started to wrap presents last night we had fun buying the paper and stuff. The dollar store loves us. We did it as a team I picked out the lables and the bows and she wrapped. Sydney told be that she is a master wrapper. We have a few other presents yet to wrap, but we are well on our way.
5 More things to read:
And Logan said he is a master Rapper, without the "W"! He's so nerdy! I love him so much!
Sydney
Um-Wow that is all I can say, you guys are on top of it- It is a good thing Legz isn't aware what is under our tree-We have toys for her "unwrapped" sitting our tree. Next year will have to be more sneaky.
Shell
Hi, Good for you! I can't get in the Christmas spirit yet> I don't even know what to get everyone, any hints?
Glad to see you posted!!! Cute picture of you two - you need to frame it and put it up as a Christmas decoration!
You guys are such cute presents to each other.
Anisa
Post a Comment