So Logan finally gave in to peer pressure and created a blog, even though we are the least interesting people in the family. Hopefully we will have something to put in the blog at some point and will be able to keep eveyone posted on our "exciting lives".
Sydney
P.S. If you start seeing a lot of Logan and none of me you will know that Logan changed the password because I threatened to censor him if he got out of line.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
Yeah! I'm so excited that you got a blog!!!
I am excitted, I think yours will turn out to be the funniest!!! Shell
Hi, I think you are a lot of fun. Logan has always made me smile and Sydney, birds of feathers flock together so you are special to me, too. I was just telling Mel the other day how lucky I am because I have in-law children that I love and that we all seem to get along together. Maybe they are just being nice but people can't be nice unless there is good in them!!
Post a Comment