Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Logan's ABCs for Sydney

I wanted to post something and this was all I could think of, sorry.
Logan

What Logan thinks Sydney’s ABCs are

A- Attached or single: Attached I can’t get enough of him some of the time
B- Best Friend: Logan, but I wish I had more
C-Cake or Pie: Pie if it’s rhubarb or pumpkin
D- Day of choice: Saturday I can sleep in without Logan getting on my case
E- Essential Item: chocolate and it doesn’t matter what kind
F- Favorite Color: This depends on what it is, and my mood.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour worms (my original guess was cinnamon bears)
H -Hometown: Elsinore, UT (so she says)
I-Indulgence(s): Too many to list
J- January or July: July it’s closer to the wedding.
K- Kids: They’d be better than this dang BIRTH control
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Logan (I’ve heard her say it)
M- Marriage Date: August 17, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, lately I’ve developed a craving for apple juice.
P- Phobias or Fears: The Unknown
Q- Quotes: I’m Leavn’
R- Reason To Smile: When she reads this cuz Logan is so wonderful he is clearly superior to all other husbands.
S- Season: Fall for all the holidays
T- Tag Three +: Logan, Summer and Debbie (I think it means who should do the ABC thing next)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was little my brother used to get me to play fish for people and I would act it out fishing when he would tell me too (cast and reel one in the whole bit).
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I like beef and chicken, but I’m kinda sick of steak
W- Worst Habit: Saying that I am clearly far superior to Logan.
X- I guess there is no X (I didn't make this thing up) I’ll tell you what X, the X in xoxo that’s what X!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Stir fry and Chow mein. And her mom’s enchiladas (but only one layer and no tomatoes)
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius. (Make love not war that’s what we say)

3 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Sydeny, you can be my friend...we shouuld do lunch sometime!!! I do Subway every Monday and Wednesday...it's not to far from your place!!!

Lucashell said...

See that is exactly why I bugged you to do a blog - Funny, Funny, Funny - Shell

Lucashell said...

Liberty has a schedule of when she eats at restaurants. "That is funny right there."