Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Logan's Cannon



I just wanted you all to see what I made in machine shop this semester. It is a little brass display cannon but it doesn't shoot. Dangit! I took this class because it was being taught by one of the best (The best in my mind) Professors on Campus. Oh and I don't think that Sydney gave me the credit I deserved in her post. I invited her tons of times, but just recently she had a friend talk her into going. As of now she is going, and I am glad she is going.




2 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

See it must just be you blake boys (and ryan even though he is not officially a blake) You guys build some awsome stuff... Looks awesome - Plus we are women we all are crazy isn't that what you say... Shell

DeLange said...

Marshal loves the cannon, but he was a little depressed when I told him that it didn't shoot.