Sydney and I have been debating lately if Kelly Pickler’s boobs are real. I think they are real and Sydney thinks they are fake. She says they are “Too perky.” I told her perkiness is a relative term, because there is perkiness free standing, and there is push-up perkiness. I think in terms of Kelly it is a case of push-up perkiness.
Some of you have heard me say in the past that I thought Brittney Spears’ boobs were too far apart, but now since Sydney says I am out of the pop culture loop I have to talk about the boobs in my own circle, which at the moment are the ones I see on CMT. Besides, Brittney is old news, and nobody wants to see her too wide of cleavage anyway.
Back on Kelly’s; I do however feel a little weird once again defending a pair of bosoms from Sydney.
At one time, before we were dating even, we got into an argument on just how flat chested Keira Knightley is. I thought, and I wasn’t the only one, that they were of decent size because of Pirates of the Caribbean Films. She told me that the corset did all the work, and she had nothing in Pride and Prejudice. Then I remembered that she was also in King Arthur in nothing but blue paint and a leather strap and she had some action going on. One of Sydney’s friends told me that if they put a strap on me I would have boobs too. I wondered about that for a minute and decided if a leather strap can magically hold up a man’s 50 lb gut it could make nothing into boobs.
Here it is now almost a year later and there are some innocent boobs that need protecting. My theory is that since she was an American Idol reject that she wouldn’t have gotten noticed if her boobs weren’t already in place. Also they are not overly big and if you argue that they are, maybe she is just a small girl and they look bigger due to the body to boob ratio. I’ll let you decide your own status.
Now some may say that I need to have children so that I won’t use my blog to post such nonsense, to them I say, “Why did you read it this long?”
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
6 More things to read:
Lucas has comments. He can leave them later. Ryan says keep your personal intimate conversations to yourself.
Kelly Pickler came back to American Idol to do a special apperance - and Ryan Secrest made fun of her and asked her what she spent her money on - She said Shoes, he said are you sure - Implying her boob job. Shellie says there is no way some one that skinney has real ones - She calls them "Big Fakies". Saw a pic of keira knightly the promo poster - a before and after - well she was def. photoshop to look better/Bigger. Shellie says at Victoria Secret there is a "water Bra's or air Bras - To make you appear bigger. So she could have one of those also...either way "There Fake" - Lucas
That was a quite humours post. I don't really care for Pickler - she bugged me, but I do think her boobs are probably fake - everything in hollywood these days are fake.
Wow! Logan I think that you're obsessed since that report you did on breast implants.
Well from personal experience! Ha Ha, they possibly could be real but they are pretty round and thats what ya got to look for how ROUND they are, not perky
Logan, you are sure good for my daily need of laughter. Remember that scripture you had to give in Primary when you were little. It was in Proverbs and it was "A merry heart doth good like a medicine." Well, you are sure good for my heart. I have no glue who this pickler girl is, though. But all the comments make me smile as well.
Post a Comment