On our Laundry day last Saturday, Sydney found these “Nappy Panties” and naturally Sydney accused me of cheating on her. “How did these get in our Laundry?!” she said, “They must have got mixed in with our clothes when you ripped them off her didn’t they LOGAN!” “First of all,” I said, “When have I not been with you, and second of all I wouldn’t have anything to do with some one who would continue to wear such nappy panties.” “Well I’ll let it slide this time because we have coin-op laundry and they could have been left in one of the washers,” Sydney consented, “But if I find one in our laundry when we have our own machines, you will really get it." - Posted by Logan -
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
8 More things to read:
Oh funny, you two are hilarious, When Syd and Logan came up a few weeks ago me and Lucas where driving and totally cracking up by a conversation Logan and Syd had infront of us... You two are perfect for eachother Love it.
I can't believe you kept them. Nasty, nasty!
we didnt keep them, we merely documented our find!
The things you post on your blog, absolutely crack me up. If I ever need a laugh I just come check out your blog.
You guys are funny!! It sometimes grosses a person out if they stop and think what was washed in the coin-op before you wash.
Maybe you should wash clothes at mom's. Or better yet, just take them down to her and have her wash them.
Thanks, Anisa!
I have to agree with your mom, Nice Anisa?!?!
Post a Comment