Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bryce Canyon

Last week Logan had an engineering conference at Ruby's Inn at Bryce Canyon.  He and a co-worker drove up together Wednesday and Thursday and Chapter and I drove up to meet them Thursday afternoon since his class was only 2 hours on Friday morning.  We hadn't been camping all summer so we thought this was a great chance to have a mini family vacation.





 A pretty terrible family photo, I think we were getting pretty confident in our tripod family pictures since they all turned out so good at Lake Tahoe.



 I always forget how great Bryce Canyon is until I go again. We camped in the park, which we have never done before, and it was really fun.  National Park camp grounds are always so nice.  We didn't do any strenuous hikes, but we did a few that we could take the stroller on.  It was a little chilly at night, but Chap did great.  Logan cooked amazing dutch oven for us and Chapter even made a friend in the campsite across the road on the first night. I love these little weekend getaways.  We haven't been doing it nearly enough lately.  

2 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Ahhhh! Chapter is such a happy little guy. So CUTE!!!!

Analeis Paul said...

Looks like fun to me! In response to your question on my blog, I honestly don't know what brand of kid carriers they were. We borrowed them from one of Cody's co-workers and I never checked out the brand. I'll see if Cody can ask and I'll get back to you!