I've been on the lookout for Tarantulas lately because I remember that September is when I saw a ton of them last year. They are surprisingly sneaky and I haven't seen a single one this year. I thought that spray that Logan's cousin Cash recommended was working:) Then yesterday a friend from the ward came to borrow our cow for the evening for her mom for Relief Society. (Goodness, all you people who don't live nearby are going to need an explanation. It's a fake wooden cow for Swiss Days that people decorate. I blogged about our cow last year too). Anyway, while she's here picking it up she says, "Oh, why'd you squish him?" And I was like, "What?" It looks like this poor guy got backed over by Logan as he was going to work yesterday. He's big. Probably the biggest or second biggest one I've seen since living here. Of course his splatter might make him look bigger:) What I don't understand is why he didn't run away when Logan started the engine? They are very skittish and fast, I can't believe it was dumb enough to get ran over.
![]() |
| I put my foot in the picture to represent the size. |
UPDATE: When I left this morning to go to Target, I apparently backed over a much smaller one. Maybe they aren't as intelligent as I had given them credit for, poor stupid things.

1 More things to read:
We got some spray from Cash that is supposed to kill scorpions... hope it worked... haven't seen any more yet... eek!
Post a Comment